Monday, January 14, 2013

My Review of Praying Circles Around Your Children


Written by: Mark Batterson
Published by: Zondervan

Once again, I will say… I am not a parent. Yet, I read this book…

Praying Circles Around Your Children is about how you, as a parent, can influence your child’s life through prayer.



Who the book is for:

Parents, obviously, or people like me…

What I liked:

The book is short and easy to read. The small size makes it look un-intimidating.

Includes real life examples.

Good message.

What I didn’t like:

There isn’t anything that I disliked about this book.

My conclusion:

I found this book a good read and full of good thoughts.

I give Praying Circles Around Your Children 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Zondervan. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment