Monday, February 18, 2013

David Sticker Book


Written by: Karen Williamson
Illustrated by: Amanda Enright
Published by: Candle Books

I love any children’s books, so I was very happy to receive this book to review.



The story:

Tells pretty much the complete story of David, based on the Bible. (Well, not the Bathsheba part…)

The illustrations:

The pictures are really cute and colorful and fun! I love them.

How strong is the book?

This is a reasonably sturdy paperback book.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers and Preschoolers, in my opinion.

What I liked:

The book has stickers for children to stick onto the pages, which makes it extra fun for them.

The illustrations are great.

True to the Bible, and tells where to find the story in the Bible.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

I really liked this book.

I give David Sticker Book 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from the Kregel Blog Tour Service. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment