Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Review of I Still Believe


Written by: Jeremy Camp with David Thomas
Published by: Tyndale

I’m not a big Jeremy Camp fan, but I enjoy reading memoirs and autobiographies.

Jeremy lost his first wife at a very young age, and very shortly after their marriage. Through I Still Believe - the song and the book - he shares how he has kept his faith, despite that loss.



Who the book is for:

Jeremy Camp fans, memoir lovers, those who have lost a loved one.

What I liked:

Jeremy is open and honest when sharing about his grief and his anger at God.

In the center of the book Jeremy shares photos of him and his family - his parents and siblings, first wife, second wife, and children - which is fun to see from a celebrity.

What I didn’t like:

There isn’t really anything that I disliked.

My conclusion:

This is a good read, especially for those who have gone through something similar to what Jeremy has.

I give I Still Believe 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment