Friday, February 1, 2013

My Review of Just Like Jesus


Written by: Max Lucado
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I have always enjoyed reading Max Lucado’s writing. He has written many good books, and he always writes in a way that is fun and easy to read.

I was excited to read Just Like Jesus because that is my goal… to grow to be just like my Hero. This book includes chapters on such subjects as forgiveness, compassion, and worship.



Who the book is for:

Anyone who longs to be like Jesus.

What I liked:

The message overall was good, leading the reader to follow in Jesus’ footsteps.

Each chapter started with a Bible verse or two.

What I didn’t like:

For me, this book was not one of my favorites from Max. I found it a bit boring and hard to read, and very basic.

My conclusion:

Definitely a disappointment for me, but still, possibly, worth reading.

I give Just Like Jesus 3 out of 5 stars.

*I think I will be passing this book on.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment