Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Review of My First Easter Sticker Book


Written by: Lois Rock
Illustrated by: Alex Ayliffe
Published by: Lion Hudson

I received this book to review from the Kregel Blog Tour.

My Very First Easter Story Sticker Book is a colorful book that tells the story of Easter. The book includes stickers, and spots where those stickers belong on the pages.

The story:

Tells the tale of Easter, sharing part of Jesus’ life and his resurrection.

The illustrations:

Are colorful and super cute.

How strong is the book?

This is a glossy covered paperback book, with glossy smooth pages.

Who the book is for:

Toddlers and preschoolers through school aged kids.

What I liked:

I like that this book is true to the Bible.

I like the illustrations.

I like the quality.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

My Very First Easter Story Sticker Book will make a fun gift for one of my nieces or nephews.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment