Friday, April 19, 2013

My Review of Firefly Island


Written by: Lisa Wingate
Published by: Bethany House

I received Firefly Island free to review from Bethany House, thinking that the story sounded like something that I would enjoy.

Mallory Hale gets married and leaves Capital Hill behind, in trade for a small town of Moses Lake, Texas. There she must face pests in her home, her husband’s busy schedule, and a bit of mystery - an entire new life for her.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction lovers, especially women. Those who enjoy more detailed books.

What I liked:

There were small parts of the story that were enjoyable to read and funny.

What I didn’t like:

But overall the story was pretty boring.

My conclusion:

I really did not love this book at all.

I give Firefly Island 2 out of 5 stars.

*I will not be keeping my copy of this book.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment