Monday, April 8, 2013

My Review of The House that Love Built


Written by: Beth Wiseman
Published by: Thomas Nelson

From the moment that I first read about The House that Love Built, I knew that I wanted to read it. I was so excited when I was able to receive it to review from BookSneeze.

This is the story of Brooke Holloway, a widow who is raising two young children alone. Owen Saunders, who is bitter about his recent divorce. Hunter, a troubled and abused teenager. Patsy and Harold, an older couple who are back together after years apart - much to their daughter’s disapproval.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, like myself, specifically women.

What I liked:

I loved the story - it combined everything that I love in a story: family, a troubled teen, parent/child relationships…

It was funny - so many parts of this book made me laugh.

The entire book was enjoyable to read.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing!

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book.

I give The House that Love Built 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will be keeping this book, and have already allowed my sister to borrow it.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment