Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Review of A Sudden Glory


Written by: Sharon Jaynes
Published by: Multnomah

I chose to read and review A Sudden Glory because I sometimes feel like I am lacking something in my faith and relationship with Jesus.

This book is about living and breathing God, experiencing him as more than just a religion.



Who the book is for:

Christians, specifically - but not limited to - women.

What I liked:

Inspired me to want more from my relationship with God.

Shares stories to keep the reader interested.

What I didn’t like:

The chapters are long and can get hard to push through.

My conclusion:

This book is a good read and inspiring to all Christians.

I give A Sudden Glory 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment