Monday, April 22, 2013

My Review of Swept Away


Written by: Mary Connealy
Published by: Bethany House

Pretty soon I am going to have to stop claiming that I don’t like historical fiction, as I keep stumbling across books that I do enjoy. Swept Away is one of them.

Ruthy MacNeil is separated from the people who she calls family, while attempting to cross a river with their wagon train. She is rescued by Luke Stone, a man on a mission to take back his family’s home. The two of their share of fights, but in the end they must help each other.



Who the book is for:

Mainly Christian women - historical fiction lovers or not.

What I liked:

Good story.

Interesting.

Funny.

Has heart.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book.

I give Swept Away 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment