Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Review of Willing to Walk on Water


Written by: Caroline Barnett
Published by: Tyndale

I was excited to read Willing to Walk on Water because I could use the motivation to step out in faith and make a difference in the lives of those around me. This book was as inspirational as I expected it to be.



Who the book is for:

Christians, especially those Christians who would like to make a change in the world (which should be all of us.)

What I liked:

Very encouraging to get out there and make a change in the world.

Gives real ways that you can help others.

Enjoyable to read, with stories from real people.

What I didn’t like:

My only complaint is that the chapters are a bit long, so it was hard to read a whole one in a sitting.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book and was encouraged by it.

I give Willing to Walk on Water 5 out of 5 stars.

*I will be keeping my copy of this book to read again and again.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment