Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Review of Wishing on Willows


Written by: Wishing on Willows
Published by: WaterBrook Press

Despite the fact that the cover of Wishing on Willows did not interest me at all, the story did, and that is why I picked it up.

Robin Price is a widow with a three year old son, who is trying to keep her struggling café going. When Ian McKay, a divorced and hurting developer, comes to town and wants to destroy Robin’s café to building condos, of course that upsets Robin. In the end, Robin must trust God over her own plans.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, especially women.

What I liked:

Has heart.

Some parts are interesting and enjoyable to read…

What I didn’t like:

…some parts are a bit boring.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a pretty good book.

I give Wishing on Willows 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment