Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Review of Her Restless Heart


I received a copy of Her Restless Heart free to review. I had never participated in a Bible Study before, and I decided to start with this book.

I read through the book on my own over the course of the past several weeks, and I found it enlightening in ways.



What I liked:

This book opens your eyes to God's unconditional love.

Combines fiction with Bible Study.

What I didn't like:

The focus is so strongly on the Amish and their ways.

Parts are a bit boring and hard to read.

Overall, considering the fact that I haven't done a Bible Study before, this was a decent one to start with. If you love fiction books, I would recommend getting the companion novel and reading it while you work on the study.

*I received a copy of this book free to review, but all thoughts are my true opinions of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment