Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Review of The Confession Movie

Beverly Lewis has written so much Amish fiction that she is obviously well known. This is the second dvd of hers that I have watched, and I have to say that I enjoyed it more than the first.



The Confession is about a girl who was adopted by the Amish and finds her English birth mother, just as the woman is dying.

The back cover copy of this dvd did not really describe the movie at all, surprisingly, and I really don't understand what the title has to do with it, either.

The quality of this movie - and the acting - was actually decent.

The story was okay, but seemed too short or rushed.



I give The Confession 3 out of 5 stars.

I received a copy of this movie free to review. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this dvd. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.



No comments:

Post a Comment