Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Review of Fearless

Written by: Eric Blehm
Published by: WaterBrook

I am always interested in reading biographies, so I was really excited to read Fearless, because the story sounded especially interesting.

This is the story of Adam Brown, a SEAL Team SIX Operator - including his childhood, his struggle with drugs, his marriage, his training and career, and his death. All told through the perspectives of multiple friends and family members.



Who the book is for:

Men and Women. Biography lovers. Those interested in the military and military life.

What I liked:

Interesting story - Adam Brown lived a very interesting life.

Helped me learn more about SEALs and the military overall.

Kept me interested.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed reading this book, and I highly recommend it.

I give Fearless 5 out of 5 stars.

*My mom has already asked to borrow this book from me.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment