Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Review of Jennifer

Written by: Dee Henderson
Published by: Bethany House

Jennifer is the story of, well, Jennifer… a busy physician who has never taken the time to think about God before. Through the help of another physician, Jennifer finds God, and… love.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy fiction about a male/female relationship, though not really a romance.

What I liked:

Shares the gospel message in a way.

Has the backdrop for an interesting story…

What I didn’t like:

… just never got there.

Not much of a story at all.

Jumps around and is kind of poorly written.

My conclusion:

This is one of the most different (shallow) fiction books I have read.

I give Jennifer 2 out of 5 stars.

*I will not be keeping my copy of this book.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment