Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Review of Limitless

Written by: Nick Vujicic
Published by: WaterBrook Press

Nick Vujicic was born without some of the body parts that we all take for granted, yet he is living a good life. In Limitless, Nick shares devotions with positive and inspiring messages that apply to anyone and everyone.



Who the book is for:

Teens and adults from all walks of life.

What I liked:

Each devotion starts with a Bible passage.

Inspiring messages.

Short and sweet and easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing specific in this book that I didn’t like. If I had a problem with anything, it was just that I thought that a picture of Nick was a bit weird for the cover of a devotional - but I get why that was done. Most devotional books wouldn’t feature a picture of their author on the front of them, but people know Nick based on his picture, so it kind of makes sense.

My conclusion:

This is a good devotional.

I give Limitless 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment