Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Review of My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime book

Written by: Lois Rock
Illustrated by: Alex Ayliffe
Published by: Lion Hudson

I received My Very First Noah’s Ark Playtime free to review as part of a Kregel Blog Tour. I was really excited as I have read other “My Very First” books and liked them.



The story:

This book tells the story of Noah’s Ark, and then includes related activities for children to participate in.

The illustrations:

Are so cute and colorful - I really like them.

How strong is the book?

This is a paperback book, but the pages do seem relatively sturdy.

Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for ages five to seven.

What I liked:

This book gets kids involved in and thinking about a Bible story.

The illustrations are so fun!

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

This is a great book for a young child, to help them learn about Noah’s Ark.

I give My Very First Noah’s Ark Playtime 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Great review. Thanks for sharing!

    BTW-I have numerous book giveaways going on at my site if you want to stop over and take a look.

    Also, I am hosting a "Best of Books" BlogHop if you'd like to check that out and sign up.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    Diane
    http://dianeestrella.com/best-ofs/

    ReplyDelete