Monday, June 17, 2013

My Review of Road Trip to Redemption

Written by: Brad Mathias
Published by: Tyndale Momentum

Road Trip to Redemption is part travel story and part parenting book, documenting the Mathias family’s trip to Canada - following a hard period in their teen daughter’s life.

Who the book is for:

Parents, especially of teens. Those who enjoy traveling.

What I liked:

It was interesting to read of their travels, to find out more about our country.

Brad is a very humble person and admits his faults openly.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing specific that I didn’t like, I just wish the book would have gone a little deeper in regards to some of the issues/parenting strategies that it addressed.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent book - nothing too great or exciting or memorable about it.

I give Road Trip to Redemption 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Great book review!

    I am putting together a blog tour for a dear friend. Her debut book is Homeschooling Co-op's 101. If you are interested in signing up to join us, more info can be found here:

    http://dianeestrella.com/calling-all-homeschool-bloggers/

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete