Monday, July 29, 2013

My Review of Capturing Every Day Life

Written and Photographed by: Jane Goodrich

My younger sister is very into photography - especially photographing our nieces and nephews - and I was excited to receive Capturing Every Day Life to share with her.



Who the book is for:

This book was written for parents - of infants through teens. It is a simple guide to photographing children, for the beginner to those who just need a few extra tips.

What I liked:

The book includes a guide on buying a camera.

The book is easy to read.

Includes sections on various ages.

Includes pictures!

What I didn’t like:

There was nothing specific that I didn't like.

More information:

To find out more about the author/photographer, Jane Goodrich, go to: janegoodrich.com

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good photography book.

I give Capturing Every Day Life 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Jane Goodrich. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment