Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Review of Fiery Secrets

Written by: Stephanie McCall
Published by: Hope Springs Books
ISBN: 9781938708169

Honestly, the cover of this book didn't have me excited to read it at all. But, as the saying goes, you should never judge a book by it's cover.

Fiery Secrets is the story of two struggling human beings, who are trying to move on from their pasts. Dr. Grace Taylor is trying to create a new life for herself and her young son, after suffering through an abusive marriage. Chris Anderson is trying to move on from a tragedy that caused him leave his job as a classroom teacher and move to simply tutoring children. Together - and with the help of God - these two must learn to move on with their lives, and to forgive themselves.



Who the book is for:

Contemporary fiction readers, especially those who enjoy Christian books, and those who enjoy romances.

What I liked:

This book is well written.

The story is interesting and fun to read - emotional at some points and humorous at others.

What I didn’t like:

The only thing that I specifically didn't like was the cover design and overall look of the book.

My conclusion:

I am really happy that I chose to read this book, regardless of what it looks like. I enjoyed it.

I give Fiery Secrets 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash.com. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment