Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Review of Intentional Walk

Written by: Rob Rains
Published by: Thomas Nelson

Despite the fact that I am not a Cardinals fan in the least - always rooting for the Brewers and against the Cards - I was excited to read Intentional Walk because I am a Christian baseball fan.

This book includes testimonies from various people involved in the Cardinals, such as: Manager Mike Matheny, first baseman Lance Berkman and outfielders Matt Holliday and Carlos Beltran.



Who the book is for:

Baseball fans - specifically Cardinals fans.

What I liked:

The testimonies of various players were interesting to read.

I didn’t even know that some of these players were Christians, so it was fun to read and find a whole new respect for them as individuals.

What I didn’t like:

Well, I honestly would have preferred that this was a book about the Brewers, haha.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give Intentional Walk 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment