Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Review of Misery Loves Company

Written by: Rene Gutteridge
Published by: Tyndale Fiction

I was hesitant to read Misery Loves Company because the plot didn’t exactly sound like something that I would enjoy - I actually thought it sounded like it bordered a bit on fantasy, but that was just me…

The story, in fact, was enjoyable to me. Juliet (Jules) Belleno is dealing with grief from her husband’s death - that happened years earlier - when she is kidnapped by her favorite author. Held captive, Jules has no idea what the man wants from her, or how she is going to get away.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense books - and even those who don’t.

What I liked:

The messages.

The story was interesting and described in such a way that I felt like I was actually there.

What I didn’t like:

The action, and any real suspense, starts in the last few chapters.

My conclusion:

I really enjoyed this book.

I give Misery Loves Company 4 out of 5 stars.

*I already have two family members waiting to borrow this from me.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale Blog Network. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment