Tuesday, July 16, 2013

My Review of Redeeming Love

Written by: Francine Rivers
Published by: Multnomah

I remember seeing Redeeming Love sitting around when I was growing up, my mom must have owned a copy. This is a 20th Anniversary edition that I am reviewing.

The story of a prostitute who is rescued by a farmer, this book is a powerful - and long - read.



Who the book is for:

Adult woman - I wouldn‘t recommend it for teens because of some of the content.

What I liked:

The story is powerful.

Kept my attention, despite it‘s length.

Emotional.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

I can see why this book has been so popular for so long.

I give Redeeming Love 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Blogging for Books. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment