Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My review of Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me

Written by: Ian Morgan Cron
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I enjoy reading biographies and memoirs, so I was really excited to read Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me.

This tells the story of Ian Morgan Cron, a man who grew up with an distant, alcoholic father - who was also a member of the CIA, unbeknownst to his son - and went on to become a priest and a good dad himself.



Who the book is for:

Those, like me, who enjoy memoirs. Those who had a difficult childhood, or who struggle with their relationships with their parents.

What I liked:

This book was interesting to read and I finished it quickly.

Contains some good truths.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t agree with the author 100% on everything, but I didn’t find that a big deal…

My conclusion:

Overall, I really enjoyed reading this book.

I give Jesus, My Father, the CIA, and Me 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this review. This book sounds like a great read. I, too, love memoirs.

    ReplyDelete