Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My Review of The Sure Cure for Worry

Written by: Kent Crockett
Published by: Chosen a division of Baker Publishing Group

First off, let me say that I am a worrier. It runs in my family. My grandma is the strongest worrier around, and everyone teases her for it.

I was excited to read The Sure Cure for Worry, because I know that my God is bigger than my concerns.



Who the book is for:

Worriers. Christians who don’t naturally give all of their concerns to God.

What I liked:

This book is amazing…

Teaches how sometimes when we feel down about the way a situation turns out, God is really going to work it out for better.

Shares real life stories.

Kept me interested.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a really good book, one that will - hopefully - transform my life.

I give The Sure Cure for Worry 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Chosen. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment