Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Review of What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur'an

Written by: James R. White
Published by: Bethany House

There are a lot of Muslims in our country today… we hear about Muslims all the time… I thought it would be helpful to learn a little more about just what it is that they believe, and so I chose to read What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur’an.



Who the book is for:

Christians. Those interested in learning more about another religion. Those with Muslim friends, family members, or acquaintances.

What I liked:

This was my first time ever really learning anything about Islam, and I felt that I got a bit of basic knowledge through this book.

Fairly interesting to read.

Includes sections of the Qur’an.

What I didn’t like:

I felt the book could have been a little simpler and easier to read. Quite a bit of it went over my head - then again, I’m not the brightest person in the world.

My conclusion:

Overall, it was nice to learn just a bit about Islam.

I give What Every Christian Needs to Know About the Qur’an 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment