Friday, September 6, 2013

My Review of The 40 Most Influential Christians

Written by: Daryl Aaron
Published by: Bethany House

I was excited to read The 40 Most Influential Christians because I wanted to know a little more about how our faith has come about. So much of what we believe isn’t really straight from the Bible, so I wanted to see where it had come from.



Who the book is for:

Those who like learning about the Christian faith. History lovers.

What I liked:

It was interesting to learn just who some of these figures were, and what they were all about.

I like how each chapter is dedicated to a different person, and focuses on that individual.

What I didn’t like:

This book was much too boring for me. It was written in a way that just wasn’t easy to read, and I had to push myself through it.

My conclusion:

Overall, I didn’t end up a fan of this book.

I give The 40 Most Influential Christians 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Hello dear,
    would you like to support each other's blogs via facebook and bloglovin? Or maybe you would like me to write a guest post at your blog? It is really sweet, congrats!

    Best wishes,
    Gabriella
    http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete