Monday, September 16, 2013

My Review of Bumper Wipe Clean Activities

Published by: Lion Hudson

I was excited to receive Bumper Wipe Clean Activities to review, and found that it is a fun book.

This is a wipe clean activity book, and it includes a black marker… but can also be used with crayons and felt tip pens.



The story:

This is an activity book, with mazes, dot-to-dots, coloring pages and more… all based on Bible stories.

The illustrations:

Are very cute and colorful.

How strong is the book?

This is a very sturdy, spiral bound book.

Who the book is for:

The back has a warning - because of small parts - not for children under 3. I would have to say that the book is made in a way that would entertain those from five to eight, or so.

What I liked:

Lots of activities to keep a kid busy.

Based on Bible stories.

Cute illustrations.

What I didn’t like:

The activities kind of vary in that, some are more mature and some are less mature.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a fun book and would be good for a young child to use to stay entertained during a church service or similar situation when they need to be quiet - or during a car ride.

I give Bumper Wipe Clean Activities 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Kregel Blog Tour. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment