Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Review of Camp (DVD)

Camp_DVD.jpg

Movie Title: Camp

From: Roebuck Media and Word Films

I was really excited to watch this movie from the day I first heard about it through a fellow blogger. Because the story of this film focuses on children in the foster care system, I knew that it was going to be something that would touch my heart.



Who it is for:

Teens and adults. Christians in particular. Those who have a heart for hurting children.

Quality of the movie:

Hmm… the lighting and quality of the recording is actually pretty decent for a Christian movie.

The acting is… pretty good. There are actors on this movie who sincerely seem like the characters that they portray, but there are a few who just don’t cut it.

What I liked:

The story has heart.

Kept me interested throughout the film.

Not as dark as I thought that it might be, but still shares a deep story.

What I didn’t like:

I felt that this could have been a much more emotional movies, but something about it just wasn’t right.

For a Christian movie, this included a lot of unnecessary language.

My Conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent film.

I give Camp 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this dvd from Edify Media, free to review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment