Monday, September 30, 2013

My Review of If You Were Me and Lived in... Norway

Written by: Carole P. Roman

My sister-in-law’s family comes from Norway, and they have really tried to hold onto a lot of their heritage, so I was beyond excited to receive If You Were Me and Lived in… Norway to read and review - and pass on to my niece and nephew.



The story:

This book shares about various traditions and cultural happenings in the country of Norway.

The illustrations:

Are simple but sort of cute. I love how there is a little girl and littler boy on the front - just like my niece and nephew!

How strong is the book?

This is a flimsy paperback.

Who the book is for:

Those who are interested in the life and culture of Norway.

Descendants of Norwegians.

Children.

What I liked:

I love how this book is totally appropriate for my niece and nephew!

Opens the eyes of children to the world around them.

Easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a really good book and I’m so glad that I got the opportunity to read it.

I give If You Were Me and Lived in… Norway 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment