Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Review of Not Guilty

Written by: Teresa Pollard and Candi Pullen
Published by: Hope Springs Books

The storyline of Not Guilty really sounded like something that I would like to read, so I was excited when I got the chance to receive a free copy to review.

Carrie Shepherd, the daughter of a minister, was raped by a masked man. Now, she is pregnant and needs to face that reality with her fiancé and their families.



Who the book is for:

Women in particular, but really could be for either. Christians.

What I liked:

The story seemed like it could have been a good one…

The cover of the book looks interesting.

Includes some good messages.

What I didn’t like:

This book was written in a way that makes it really boring and hard to read.

Not as focused on Carrie’s story as I would have liked.

Switches around between characters too much for my enjoyment.

My conclusion:

I did not enjoy this book like I had thought that I was going to. In truth, I struggled to read it.

I give Not Guilty 2 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment