Monday, September 2, 2013

My Review of Notes from the Tilt-A-Whirl

Written by: N.D. Wilson
Published by: Thomas Nelson

When I first started reading Notes from the Tilt-A-Whirl, I had a hard time getting into it. I wondered if I was going to be able to finish.

I’m glad I kept going.



Who the book is for:

Anyone. Teens through adults. Those who believe and those who don’t yet believe. Might make a good witnessing tool for some.

What I liked:

This book opens your eyes to the world, causing you to appreciate the beauty in everything around you - from insects, to death…

My favorite quote from the book:
“Change this world. Use your body like a tool meant to be used up, discarded, and replaced. Better every life you touch.”

What I didn’t like:

There are a couple of bad words in the book… not a big problem with me, but unnecessary.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a really great and unique book. Written in a fun way that kept my attention - once I got into it.

I give Notes from the Tilt-A-Whirl 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment