Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Review of Season of a Lifetime

From: Word Films



I’m not a huge fan of football, nor am I a fan of documentaries, but I chose to watch this one, anyway…

Season of a Lifetime is the story of Jeremy Williams, a football coach who continued to work through his diagnosis of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) and even as the disease progressed.



Who it is for:

Fans of football in particular.

Quality of the movie:

This movie was very well made and professional.

What I liked:

Inspiring.

Entertaining.

Hopeful despite the pain that is pictured.

What I didn’t like:

For me, if showed a little too much football… but that is understandable, since it is a football movie.

My Conclusion:

Overall, this was a good movie.

I give Seaseon of a Lifetime 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this dvd from Edify Media free to review. All opinions expressed in this review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment