Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Review of Staying Alive: A Love Story

Written by: Laura B. Hayden
Published by: Signalman Publishing

I am always interested in real life stories - from memoirs to autobiographies to this… a real life love story.

In Staying Alive: A Love Story, Laura B. Hayden shares about her dream marriage, the children it produced, and how she lost her husband too soon. This story is based on real life, and is full of real joys and struggles.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy autobiographies and memoirs, those who have lost someone they loved…

What I liked:

The author is so open and honest about what she was feeling - and is feeling.

The author is a good writer, therefore making this an enjoyable book to read.

Shares real life stories.

What I didn’t like:

I don’t agree with the author on everyone in regard to religion, but that’s not necessarily a big deal.

My conclusion:

This was an overall good read.

I give Staying Alive: A Love Story 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment