Friday, October 25, 2013

Don't Bully... Please!

Today, I am partnering with Green Giant (and Raise a Giant) through MyBlogSpark, to help spread the word against bullying.

Through this blog post, $25 will be donated to efforts against bullying, and a $25 gift card will also be given to a family member of mine.

I was asked to write a letter to my child, and I have written the below to a future child and also to my three nieces and two nephews:

Dear child who is not yet born, and may never be.... or to all of my nieces and nephews who I love like my own,
You are so very special. There is no one in this world like you. No one could ever take your place. No one!
I pray that you will never allow anyone to make you feel differently. I pray that you will always know the truth of just how special and unique you are.
Oh, little one, know that bullying is never okay. Don't allow yourself to ever resort to something like that, and don't allow yourself to be bullied, either.
If you see someone being picked on, please seek the help of an adult to end that negativity. Please don't just let it go, find help.
No matter what, know that you are loved. You are precious.

Please also check out this video to see how you can get involved:



Thank you, Green Giant and Raise a Giant for supporting this cause and allowing me to join you!



No comments:

Post a Comment