Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Review of Dangerous

Written by: Caleb Bislow with Ted Kluck
Published by: Bethany House

I enjoy reading about those who are doing great things for God, and that is definitely what Dangerous is all about.

Caleb Bislow witnesses in dangerous places, doing great things for God rather than living in fear, and he shares about that in this book. Reading this will - hopefully - inspire you to live more bold in the faith.



Who the book is for:

Any Christian who needs a challenge to live more boldly. Teens and adults.

What I liked:

This book was interesting to read and kept my attention.

This book is good at challenging us to live our lives more boldly.

Includes real-life stories.

The author seems so humble, and he isn’t attacking any of us for not living his more extreme lifestyle.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing about this book that I particularly didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an inspiring read.

I give Dangerous 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments:

Post a Comment