Wednesday, October 30, 2013

My Review of Gunpowder Tea

Written by: Margaret Brownley
Published by: Thomas Nelson

I am little by little coming to enjoy historical fiction more and more, so I was excited to begin reading Gunpowder Tea.

This book is the story of two detectives, who meet and fall in love without knowing just who the other is. Together, they solve the crime and push past everything that tries to keep them apart.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy historical fiction, including those like myself who are just coming to like it.

What I liked:

The story was interesting and held my attention.

There’s a bit of mystery woven throughout the book - and it kept me guessing.

Parts are funny and parts are emotional.

What I didn’t like:

There’s not a whole lot that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give Gunpowder Tea 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment