Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Review of Messages from the Pastor's Desk

Written by: Dr. Jerry L. Jones, Sr.
Published by: Outskirts Press

I was excited to receive Messages from the Pastor’s Desk - a little book of quotes and encouragement to read through - but found myself a little disappointed.



Who the book is for:

Any Christians.

What I liked:

Some of the “quotes” or whatever you want to call them are meaningful and give you something to really think about.

The book is short, so it’s not overwhelming to read.

What I didn’t like:

There are way too many commas used in each of the quotes - so many that they don’t even make sense, and are hard to read.

The grammar of the quotes is really off.

My conclusion:

This book really needed someone to proofread and correct it.

I give Messages from the Pastor’s Desk 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment