Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Review of A Perfect Pet for Peyton

Published by: Northfield Publishing
Written by: Rick Osborne and Gary Chapman
Illustrated by: Wilson Williams Jr.

Knowing that my sister is a fan of the 5 Love Languages book, I was excited to receive A Perfect Pet for Peyton to read and review and pass on to her children - my nieces and nephews.



The story:

This book shares the story of twins who go to a special zoo to celebrate their birthday. At the zoo, they - and each guest - receive a special pet who shares their “love language”.

The illustrations:

Aren’t my favorite, but they are okay.

How strong is the book?

This is a nice and sturdy hardcover book.

Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for ages four through eight, but older children could also understand it - and younger ones, too, with an adult’s help.

What I liked:

This book helps children understand themselves and others better.

Through this book, parents will learn how to better love their children.

What I didn’t like:

This story is a bit long…

My conclusion:

Overall, this is an informational read.

I give A Perfect Pet for Peyton 5 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from MP Newsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment