Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Review of Still LoLo

Written by: Lauren Scruggs and the Scruggs family with Marcus Brotherton
Published by: Tyndale

I have to confess that I had never heard of Lauren Scruggs before I first saw this book, so I simply picked it up because it sounded interesting.

Still LoLo is the (true) story of a twenty-something girl who was hit by a propeller after flying in a small plane to look at Christmas lights. After losing an eye and hand, Lauren’s life is forever changed. This book shares the story of Lauren’s life - before, during, and after the accident.



Who the book is for:

Teens, young adults and adults. Specifically females.

What I liked:

This book was interesting to read.

This book is open and honest.

This book is encouraging to believers.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like in this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read and I finished it rather quickly.

I give Still LoLo 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Tyndale. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment