Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A New Take on Scrooge - My Review of A Marriage Carol

Written by: Chris Fabry and Gary Chapman
Published by: River North

I am always interested in reading any kind of fiction, and A Marriage Carol was no exception, despite the fact that I am not married, myself.

This book tells the story of a couple who is on their way to get a divorce - on Christmas Eve of all days - when they get into a crash. With a twist on the story of Scrooge, the woman learns just how important their marriage really is.



Who the book is for:

Any married couple - or single people like me who just like reading any fiction they can get their hands on.

What I liked:

This is a quick read, and I finished it in one evening.

Inspiring.

Interesting read.

Cute size and look.

What I didn’t like:

I wanted this story to be more realistic and less of a fairytale sort of thing.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a decent read that I felt could have been a little more powerful.

I give A Marriage Carol 4 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment