Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Family Bonding and Growing Activities - My Review of All-In 2Night

Written by: Lynne Burgess
Published by: Even Before Publishing

I was interested in reading All-In 2Night because I thought it might be something that I could pass on to one of my siblings to use with their family… but I was a bit disappointed.

This book includes ideas for family nights that include lessons on wisdom, drugs, criticism, and so much more.



Who the book is for:

Families who want to grow closer together while also growing in their faith and just overall getting stronger as individuals and together.

What I liked:

The idea behind this book is pretty cool.

Some of the lessons are good.

I like the real life examples used in the book.

What I didn’t like:

I really wish that the ‘lessons’ were written in a way that could simply be read aloud, instead of being written to the parents and then needing to be reworded to share with the kids.

Really simple… I felt this book could have included a lot more depth.

My conclusion:

Overall, I wasn’t really a big fan of this book, and I won’t be passing it on to my siblings. Yet… for some families, this might be helpful.

I give All-In 2Night 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from BookCrash. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment