Friday, November 1, 2013

My Review of The 5 Love Languages of Children

Written by: Gary Chapman and Ross Campbell
Published by: Northfield Publishing

Through my sister, I had always heard a lot about The 5 Love Languages book, but had never read it. Then, I heard about The 5 Love Languages of Children and knew that I needed to get it for my sister for her to use in raising her children. When I got the chance to read and review it for free, that sweetened the deal.



Who the book is for:

Parents - or others, like me, who love children of all shapes and sizes. This book isn’t really a “Christian” book, so it’s good for all types of people.

What I liked:

This book is eye-opening! I learned so much through it.

Just by reading this book, I feel like I have already changed in the way that I react to my nieces and nephews, and others around me.

Easy to read and includes a lot of examples.

Such a meaningful book.

There is absolutely no endorsing of corporal punishment, something that I look for in every parenting book that I read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a very informative read.

I give The 5 Love Languages of Children 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from MP Newsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment