Friday, November 15, 2013

Nuclear Legal Thriller - My Review of Critical Reaction

Written by: Todd M. Johnson
Published by: Bethany House

I am always up for a suspense - or legal thriller - read, so I was happy to dig in to Critical Reaction.

This book tells the story of a dad and daughter lawyer team and their fight to represent a man who survived a blast at the nuclear facility where he was working. With deception and threats haunting them all, they must find out who they can trust and how to make justice come about.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy suspense books or legal thrillers. Men and women.

What I liked:

Had a pretty good story.

I enjoyed the dynamics between the father and daughter duo.

What I didn’t like:

Started out really boring, and I almost gave up on reading it, altogether.

There’s not really a Christian message to the book.

Parts were a bit hard for me to understand - I still don’t know what anyone was doing at the nuclear facility… were they working there, or trying to get rid of it, or…

My conclusion:

Overall, this ended up being an okay read.

I give Critical Reaction 3 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment