Thursday, December 26, 2013

Changing Children's Lives - My Review of Just a Minute

Written by: Wess Stafford
Published by: Moody Publishers

I was really excited to read this book, as Too Small to Ignore was a powerful book in my life.

Just a Minute shares about how one minute in a child’s life can forever change their future. Through stories of people, such as Alfred Hitchcock and Adolf Hitler and regular boys and girls, this book changes the way you think about children.



Who the book is for:

Any adults who have a love for children - or, maybe more importantly, those who don’t.

What I liked:

This book shows the importance of “small” moments, times that might not seem important to you, but are to the life of a child.

I really enjoyed all of the real life stories. That is about all the book was made up of, just stories of real kids - famous and not - whose lives were changed from one moment.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good book and I can’t wait to pass it on.

I give Just a Minute 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from MPNewsroom. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment