Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Power of Grace - My Review of Is Sunday School Destroying Our Kids?

Written by: Samuel C. Williamson
Published by: Beliefs of the Heart Press

I was super excited to read this book because I am all about grace and growing in my love for it.

Is Sunday School Destroying Our Kids? shares how teaching morality instead of grace can lead to big trouble. I found myself comparing it to a parenting book that I’ve heard about that teaches the opposite message - and much preferring this book, of course.



Who the book is for:

Christians. Teens and adults. Despite the title, it’s not just for parents.

What I liked:

The message is powerful.

I like the look and feel and size of the book.

Interesting.

Easy to read.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn’t like.

My conclusion:

I can’t wait to pass this book on to other Christians, those who focus more on morality than grace.

I give Is Sunday School Destroying Our Kids? 5 out of 5 stars.

I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily,

    I am the author of this book, and I was looking forward to your review. You are direct and say what you mean without pulling punches, so I was also looking forward to your review ... with a little trepidation.

    I am honored an humbled by all you say.

    All I can say in response is, Thank You! I'm really glad you enjoyed this little book on grace.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete