Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cute, Padded Book - My Review of The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers

Published by: ZonderKidz
Written by: Linda Sattgast
Illustrated by: Laurence Cleyet-Merle

I always enjoy reading new children's Bibles and storybooks, so I was happy to pick up The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers and check it out.



The story:

This book includes ten of the more wellknown Bible stories, including Creation, Jonah, and Jesus' death and resurrection.

The illustrations:

The pictures in this book are pretty well detailed, and colorful.

How strong is the book?

This is a padded boardbook, and it seems to be relatively sturdy.

Who the book is for:

This books is called a "toddler" Bible, but the padded cover kind of gives it a baby-ish look and feel. The stories are written in a way that is appropriate for toddlers and preschoolers.

What I liked:

I like the look and feel of padded boardbooks.

The stories are true to God's word, yet simple.

The rhyming text is nice.

What I didn’t like:

I wish that the book included more stories.

I don't think this book should have the word "toddler" on the front, as that limits the audience.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a good children's Bible.

I give The Rhyme Bible Storybook for Toddlers 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from BookSneeze. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment