Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Educational Whale Story - My Review of Whaley's Big Adventure

Written by: Carole P. Roman and Alexander Luke

I was interested in checking out this book because it supposedly has been written by a five year old… but, I’m a bit confused after reading it. I don’t think this book was written by a five year old, and I have a hard time believing that it was even illustrated by one.

Whaley’s Big Adventure tells of a whale who sets out in the ocean and runs across other whales and fish.


Who the book is for:

I would recommend this book for ages four to six.

What I liked:

I like the fact that this book shares real information to teach children more about whales.

The pictures are kind of cute and fun.

What I didn’t like:

Not perfect in any way, with a grammar mistake or two and not the best story.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was an okay read.

I give Whaley’s Big Adventure 3 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from the author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment