Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Interesting Real-life Read - My Review of Prepared for a Purpose

Written by: Antoinette Tuff with Alex Tresniowski
Published by: Bethany House

I don't remember hearing about the shooting that this book focuses on, but it was interesting to read about it in this book.

Prepared for a Purpose shares the story of a woman who dealt calmly with a potential school shooter and ended up saving lives in the process.



Who the book is for:

Those who enjoy memoirs and biographies and that type of thing.

What I liked:

This book is filled with scripture, I can tell that the author is wellread.

The author managed to drag the story out while still keeping me interested.

Shared how the woman's past affected her reactions on that one horrible day.

Real.

I could understand what the author was feeling and facing.

What I didn’t like:

Nothing.

My conclusion:

Overall, this was a good read.

I give Prepared for a Purpose 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from Bethany House. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment