Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Learning About a New Culture - My Review of If You Were Me and Lived In India

Written by: Carole P. Roman

I read and reviewed If You Were Me and Lived In... Norway previously, so I was excited to read and review If You Were Me and Lived In... India.

The story:

This book shares about India - the foods eaten there, some of the words that they use, traditions, etc..

The illustrations:

Are simple and fine. Nothing too special, but okay.

How strong is the book?

This is a flimsy paperback.

Who the book is for:

I'm really excited to pass this book on to my nieces and nephew for their homeschooling. I think this would be appropriate for ages four through ten, or so.

What I liked:

This book is educational.

This book is entertaining for children.

Opens eyes to a different culture.

What I didn’t like:

There is nothing in particular that I didn't like about this book.

My conclusion:

Overall, this is a decent read.

I give If You Were Me and Lived In... India 4 out of 5 stars.


I received this book free to review from The author. The opinions expressed in this review are my true thoughts and feeling regarding this book. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment